Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Take a risk and accept the change

I wasn't always from Glenmorgan, I was brought up in a small town 15 minutes outside of Toowoomba called Flagstone Creek. Flagstone Creek was home to me for 20 years and I could never see myself leaving.

A few week prior to my wedding my now husband Ben got offered a job here in Glenmorgan. He took me for a drive out here and when I saw the place that we were going to live in and how far away it was from my family I was scared. I didn't want to move and have to start a whole new life, meeting new people and getting use to a completely different area.

Despite all of my fears we took the job. We got married and two weeks later we made the move. I hated it out here, it was so lonely, the house way scary and I hated being so far from everyone. I spent a lot of time regretting the decision. 4 months later I was lucky enough to land a job in the local hospital as a nurse (45 minutes) away. Once I started working and started meeting local people I started to enjoy it a lot more.

I learnt so much moving out here, for one, I learnt that change can be good, its scary and daunting but all at the same time its good for the soul. Starting fresh and making a new life with my husband as soon as we got married was probably the best thing we could have done, we grew to trust one another and learnt to rely on only eachother.

I am now at the point in my life where I am content, I love where we live, I love the quietness but I also love the social aspect that such a small town such as Glenmorgan has.

My point to this blog is to accept change, take the chance and risk it all.



 
 

#mumlife #mumofboys #mumblog #mum #mumblogger #countrylife #lifestyle #country #countrymum #saddler #saddle #family #familylife #Glenmorgan #countryfamily #love #beautiful #son #mumandson #husband #husbandandwife

No comments:

Post a Comment