Monday, July 22, 2019

Do something you love

I have recently had my second child. A sweet little brother for my other son Billy. I have found that since having my second child I haven't yet been able to find the balance between being a Mum, doing the house work and book work aswell as doing the things I most enjoy. I love being outside with our animals, pottering in our large yard doing the odd fixit job.

This week I decided to wake up and do a bit of a list of goals that I wanted to achieve this week and low and behold it is actually working. Lists are starting to play a big role in my life to keep it in tact and order. I love being organised and I have found that this form of organisation always seems to work.

Yesterday I scattered three wheel barrow loads of manure onto our lawn and the joy I had doing work outside was so good. There is just something so peaceful about doing jobs outside rather than being cooped up in the house all day.

I have decided that my housework is always going to be there and that it will always wait for me so I need to enjoy the time with my boys and being outside and enjoying the peace of doing what I love. I think when you become a Mother there are some things that you need to do and taking time for yourself every now and then is key! I went from working a full time job and constantly socializing and visiting my family to being a stay at home with a little bit more restriction on where I went and what I did.

This week I challenge you to do something you love!

#mumlife #mumofboys #mumblog #mum #mumblogger #countrylife #lifestyle #country #countrymum #saddler #saddle #family #familylife #Glenmorgan #countryfamily #love #beautiful #son #mumandson #husband #husbandandwife

No comments:

Post a Comment