Monday, July 22, 2019

Hello


Hi, my names Cassie.

I am a Mum of two beautiful boys and a wife of a hard working lovable man. We live in a small town Glenmorgan on a large cattle property. My husband and I own our own cattle and saddlery business aswell as Ben (my husband) managing the property. My boys are 20 months (Billy) and 3 months(MacGregor), I am 23 and Ben is 26. We have lived in Glenmorgan for three years now and absolutely love calling this town home.

I have started this blog to share my journey of wife life and motherhood in a remote area. I am excited to share my life with you in the form of a blog. Ive always loved writing but have never done anything with it, so here I am. You have to begin somewhere right?.

In this blog I will share the good ugly pretty and bad with you. I have had my struggles like everyone and there is so much to tell.

Stay tuned for my first blog post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment